Chapter V - Education Receivers
Article 36 Education receivers shall enjoy equal rights in going to school, entering higher school, employment and etc. Schools and relevant administrative departments shall guarantee that the female enjoy equal rights with male in going to school, entering higher school, employment, conferment of academic degrees and being sent abroad for learning.
Article 37 The state and society shall provide with different forms of financial aids to children, juveniles and youths who are eligible for schooling but in poor families.
Article 38 The state, the society, schools and other educational institutions shall organize education in consideration of the physical and mental characteristics and requirements of the disabled people and offer them with assistance and convenience.
Article 39 The state, the society, schools and other educational institutions shall create conditions for those minor offenders to receive education.
Article 40 Employees shall have the right and duty to receive vocational training and continuous education according to law. State organs, enterprises, institutions and other social organizations shall provide conditions and convenience for the learning and training of the staffs of their own.
Article 41 The state shall encourage schools, other educational institutions and social organizations to create conditions for the whole life education of citizens.
Article 42 Education receivers shall enjoy following rights and interests according to law:
(1) participating in different activities conducted in accordance with educational programme or teaching/learning syllabus; using educational or teaching/learning facilities, equipment or books and materials;
(2) obtaining scholarship, loan for education and stipend according to relevant state regulations;
(3) obtaining fair assessment in terms of academic achievements and behaviour; being conferred correspondent credentials of learning and academic degree upon fulfillment of prescribed school work;
(4) bringing a complaint with relevant department in case of refusal to accept a disciplinary action of the school; bringing a complaint or a suit according to law if the right of personal safety or property has been infringed upon by the school or the teacher;
(5) other rights and interests as are provided for by law and regulations.
Article 43 Education receivers shall perform the following duties:
(1) abiding by law and regulations;
(2) observing conduct standards of the school; showing respect to teachers and developing good ideology, proper morale and behaviour habit;
(3) studying strenuously and fulfilling assigned learning tasks;
(4) obeying rules of the school or other educational institution to which the education receiver is attached.
Article 44 Administrations of education, physical education and health, schools and other educational institutions shall improve sports and health care facilities and protect the physical and mental health of students.