Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut
1) Confucius Institute at Bryant University
The U.S.-China Institute at Bryant University forges academic, business, and cultural partnerships between Bryant University and higher learning institutions, business enterprises, and governmental offices in China. Established in March 2005, the U.S.-China Institute provides students and faculty with broad global perspectives and experiences and offers China-related services to businesses and communities. The Confucius Institute was established in October 2006 to further promote U.S.-China exchanges for K-12 schools and communities in New England.
Address: 1150 Douglas Pike, Smithfield, RI 02917
2) Glastonbury High School Confucius Classroom
Glastonbury High School Confucius Classroom, 330 Hubbard Street, Glastonbury, CT 06033, U.S.A
3) Confucius Institute at University of New Hampshire
Confucius Institute G14 Murkland Hall,15 Library Way, Durham, NH USA
4) Confucius Institute at University of Rhode Island
Address: 15 Lippitt Road，Room 106 Confucius Institute Kingston, RI 02881 USA
5) The University of Massachusetts Boston Confucius Institute
Address: 100 Morrissey Boulevard, Boston, MA 02125-3393
6) Confucius Institute at the University of Southern Maine
7) Confucius Classroom at the Chinese Language and Culture Center of Maine
Address: 53 Cumberland Street, Bangor, ME 04401 U.S.A.
Learn more about the HSK Test, please visit Study HSK