I. Application Materials:
1. CAFA Application Form for Enrollment of International Students
Application Form Download: PDF
2. A copy of passport (including the copy of residence permit or visa)
3. Educational credential certificate of senior high school (or above) and school report
4. Copy of valid certificate of HSK (The Chinese Proficiency Test) (Level 3 or above)
5. Four recently taken one-inch personal color photos without headwear
6. Registration fee (RMB 800)
II. Application Period:
From November 1st to December 30th, 2014. (January 2015 admission, one semester program)
From March, 1st to August, 20th, 2014. (September 2014 admission, one year program)
III. Registration Address:
You shall submit or send the application materials by post to the International Students Office, CAFA during the application period.
IV. School Time, Teaching Content:
1. Time: six months for the length of the Foundation Course, and the school will begin on January 5th, 2015. (January 2015 admission, one semester program); Time: one year for the length of the Foundation Course, and the school will begin on September 1, 2014. (September 2014 admission, one year program)
2. Teaching content: adumbration, sketch, color, design, specialty Chinese courses and strengthen the examination lessons.
V. Tuition Fee:
RMB 36,000 (January 2015 admission, one semester program)
RMB 60,000 (September 2014 admission, one year program)
VI. Class Address:
The main campus of CAFA
VII. Living Conditions:
1. Dormitory on campus for international students and accommodation outside the school are optional.
2. RMB 140 per day for the single room or RMB 80 per day for the student room of international student dormitory.
VIII. Characteristics of the Foundation Course
1. Certificate of Foundation Course of CAFA will be awarded to the students who pass the completion examination.
2. The students completing the courses can apply for the entrance examination of the design specialty of various arts schools or other universities in China.
Phone: +86-10-6477 0588
Fax: +86-10-6477 1019
Address: International Students Office, CAFA, No.8 Hua Jia Di Nan St., Chaoyang District, Beijing, China (100102).
(Source: Central Academy of Fine Arts)