1. The regular processing time is 4 working days.
2. Express service: 2-3 working days processing.
3. Same day rush service.
Documents to be included with application
1. Your valid & actual passport. The passport must have at least six (6) months validity left before expiration and at least one blank page left in it.
2. One completed Visa Application Form (Q1) with one additional passport photo (black & white or color is acceptable).
3. An approved Foreign Student Visa Application Form (JW201 or JW202) issued by the authorized Chinese unit, and an enrollment letter from the Chinese school.
4. For the applicant who will study in China for more than one year shall also provide a Physical Examination Certificate for Foreign Citizen.
5. An applicant born in China who applies for a Chinese visa with a new foreign passport is required to submit his/her Chinese passport or last foreign passport with a Chinese visa.
• If the visa application form is not filled out completely, correctly and legibly, this can cause a delay in processing or the refusal of the requested visa.
(X) visa is valid for one entry, three months. The holder of a (X) visa shall go through residential formalities in the local public security department within thirty days of entry into China.
Any person suffering from mental disorder, leprosy, AIDS, venereal diseases, contagious tuberculosis or other such infectious diseases shall not be permitted to enter China.
The Consular Officers have the authority to refuse any visa applications inconsistent with Chinese laws and regulations, or revoke issued visas.