09年報考美術類的學生都報考那些學校
版主: 社員
-
wilson123123
- 資深會員

- 文章: 129
- 註冊時間: 週日 9月 14日, 2008年 5:23 pm
Re: 09年报考美术类的学生都报考那些学校,
我的意思是
今年竞争将会很激烈
今年竞争将会很激烈
-
sim
- 美術專家

- 文章: 722
- 註冊時間: 週五 7月 6日, 2007年 10:21 pm
Re: 09年报考美术类的学生都报考那些学校,
竞争每年都会比往年激烈
但对于一些美院招收港澳生的要求对于内地生来说已经是非常非常低了
其实你们都是幸运的
但对于一些美院招收港澳生的要求对于内地生来说已经是非常非常低了
其实你们都是幸运的
-
q184096105
- 美術專家

- 文章: 251
- 註冊時間: 週一 11月 10日, 2008年 11:21 pm
Re: 09年报考美术类的学生都报考那些学校,
sim 寫:竞争每年都会比往年激烈
但对于一些美院招收港澳生的要求对于内地生来说已经是非常非常低了
其实你们都是幸运的
对~
相对于大陆学生来讲,我地考上美院机率大好多
-
fanzarah
- 初級會員

- 文章: 3
- 註冊時間: 週二 1月 13日, 2009年 11:02 pm
Re: 09年报考美术类的学生都报考那些学校,
hello 大家
想問考央美難ma???
here有冇人係打算考央美!!
同埋係咪一定要考文化試
想問考央美難ma???
here有冇人係打算考央美!!
同埋係咪一定要考文化試
-
竹子
- 中級會員

- 文章: 41
- 註冊時間: 週四 7月 10日, 2008年 3:59 pm
Re: 09年報考美術類的學生都報考那些學校
请大家把准备报考的学校登上,很多学生对学校招生还不太清楚,有些学校是不招的
-
sim
- 美術專家

- 文章: 722
- 註冊時間: 週五 7月 6日, 2007年 10:21 pm
Re: 09年报考美术类的学生都报考那些学校,
fanzarah 寫:hello 大家
想問考央美難ma???
here有冇人係打算考央美!!
同埋係咪一定要考文化試
央美唔会内地同港澳生分开招
文化肯定要考啦..央美收港澳生文化要360
-
q184096105
- 美術專家

- 文章: 251
- 註冊時間: 週一 11月 10日, 2008年 11:21 pm
Re: 09年报考美术类的学生都报考那些学校,
本人觉得央美比较难考fanzarah 寫:hello 大家
想問考央美難ma???
here有冇人係打算考央美!!
同埋係咪一定要考文化試
素描,考人头半身带手
色彩,考人头像
速写,????(年年晤同)
创作。????(年年晤同)
-
sim
- 美術專家

- 文章: 722
- 註冊時間: 週五 7月 6日, 2007年 10:21 pm
Re: 09年报考美术类的学生都报考那些学校,
q184096105 寫:本人觉得央美比较难考fanzarah 寫:hello 大家
想問考央美難ma???
here有冇人係打算考央美!!
同埋係咪一定要考文化試
素描,考人头半身带手
色彩,考人头像
速写,????(年年晤同)
创作。????(年年晤同)
考不同的专业考的东西都不一样
我同学那时候考央美有些专业要考7项
央美设计学院最容易进
素描是考设计素描
-
William Tsang
- 初級會員

- 文章: 7
- 註冊時間: 週五 1月 2日, 2009年 2:17 pm
Re: 09年報考美術類的學生都報考那些學校
I'm going to apply "China Academy of art - oil painting" on this year.
But I confused by the examination with this:
1/. apply on 8-28FEB 2009
2/. skill exam - from 7MAR 2009
3/. Entrance Examination For Universities in PRC - art - first June 2009
4/. wait for reply
Am I right?
But I confused by the examination with this:
1/. apply on 8-28FEB 2009
2/. skill exam - from 7MAR 2009
3/. Entrance Examination For Universities in PRC - art - first June 2009
4/. wait for reply
Am I right?
-
sim
- 美術專家

- 文章: 722
- 註冊時間: 週五 7月 6日, 2007年 10:21 pm
Re: 09年報考美術類的學生都報考那些學校
William Tsang 寫:I'm going to apply "China Academy of art - oil painting" on this year.
But I confused by the examination with this:
1/. apply on 8-28FEB 2009
2/. skill exam - from 7MAR 2009
3/. Entrance Examination For Universities in PRC - art - first June 2009
4/. wait for reply
Am I right?
http://zb.caa.edu.cn/pages/jianzhang/24.htm
The time of applying is based on a place but different.
-
William Tsang
- 初級會員

- 文章: 7
- 註冊時間: 週五 1月 2日, 2009年 2:17 pm
Re: 09年報考美術類的學生都報考那些學校
Thank You
But I'm Hong Kong citizen....
http://gjxy.caa.edu.cn/html/2009lxs.html
And I doesn't find the link for:
<<中国美术学院华侨、港、澳地区及台湾省学生入学申请表>>
http://gjxy.caa.edu.cn/html/2009lxs.html
And I doesn't find the link for:
<<中国美术学院华侨、港、澳地区及台湾省学生入学申请表>>
-
wrongfun
- 中級會員

- 文章: 40
- 註冊時間: 週二 1月 20日, 2009年 11:06 am
Re: 09年報考美術類的學生都報考那些學校
Hi William,William Tsang 寫:I'm going to apply "China Academy of art - oil painting" on this year.
But I confused by the examination with this:
1/. apply on 8-28FEB 2009
2/. skill exam - from 7MAR 2009
3/. Entrance Examination For Universities in PRC - art - first June 2009
4/. wait for reply
Am I right?
Seems that you also need to apply for the public exam in March.
The exam will be held in late June.
FYI: http://www.gatzs.com.cn/gatpz
P.S. You will go to Hangzhou and take the prof. test?
-
William Tsang
- 初級會員

- 文章: 7
- 註冊時間: 週五 1月 2日, 2009年 2:17 pm
Re: 09年報考美術類的學生都報考那些學校
Hi Wrongfun,
Which public exam you mentioned as same as 中華人民共和國普通高等學校聯合招生考試 (Entrance Examination For Universities in PRC) in 香港考試及評核局?
I think it is...
By the way, I will take professional test on March. Because this is following on the application detail:
四、考试主要专业目录及考试科目要求
1.考试日期:2009年3月7日—8日
2.考试地点:中国美术学院南山校区
3.考试专业目录及考试科目:详见附件
4.单科满分值:100分/每科
5.限考杭州所在各校区所有专业
prof. test detail:
绘画(油画)3月7日 南山校区
上午 素描人物写生(含手部半身像)
下午 色彩默写
So the schedule for "Hong Kong citizen" should be:
1/. apply on 8-28FEB
2/. skill exam on site - 7MAR
3/. apply open exam for china university in mid of MARCH.
3/. Entrance Examination For Universities in PRC - art on first of JUNE.
4/. Wait for reply
Which public exam you mentioned as same as 中華人民共和國普通高等學校聯合招生考試 (Entrance Examination For Universities in PRC) in 香港考試及評核局?
I think it is...
By the way, I will take professional test on March. Because this is following on the application detail:
四、考试主要专业目录及考试科目要求
1.考试日期:2009年3月7日—8日
2.考试地点:中国美术学院南山校区
3.考试专业目录及考试科目:详见附件
4.单科满分值:100分/每科
5.限考杭州所在各校区所有专业
prof. test detail:
绘画(油画)3月7日 南山校区
上午 素描人物写生(含手部半身像)
下午 色彩默写
So the schedule for "Hong Kong citizen" should be:
1/. apply on 8-28FEB
2/. skill exam on site - 7MAR
3/. apply open exam for china university in mid of MARCH.
3/. Entrance Examination For Universities in PRC - art on first of JUNE.
4/. Wait for reply
-
wrongfun
- 中級會員

- 文章: 40
- 註冊時間: 週二 1月 20日, 2009年 11:06 am
Re: 09年報考美術類的學生都報考那些學校
I've been to Hangzhou and met a teacher in 國美 half year ago and asked sth about the application. The teacher said it's almost impossible to enroll coz the intake target is just 15!!!! (Chinese painting) and HK students have NO advantages....William Tsang 寫:Hi Wrongfun,
Which public exam you mentioned as same as 中華人民共和國普通高等學校聯合招生考試 (Entrance Examination For Universities in PRC) in 香港考試及評核局?
I think it is...
By the way, I will take professional test on March. Because this is following on the application detail:
四、考试主要专业目录及考试科目要求
1.考试日期:2009年3月7日—8日
2.考试地点:中国美术学院南山校区
3.考试专业目录及考试科目:详见附件
4.单科满分值:100分/每科
5.限考杭州所在各校区所有专业
prof. test detail:
绘画(油画)3月7日 南山校区
上午 素描人物写生(含手部半身像)
下午 色彩默写
Haha, so good luck!
One and a half months left only! Work hard and get well prepared within the period.
-
sim
- 美術專家

- 文章: 722
- 註冊時間: 週五 7月 6日, 2007年 10:21 pm
Re: 09年報考美術類的學生都報考那些學校
William Tsang 寫:Thank YouBut I'm Hong Kong citizen....
http://gjxy.caa.edu.cn/html/2009lxs.html
And I doesn't find the link for:
<<中国美术学院华侨、港、澳地区及台湾省学生入学申请表>>
你打电话去他们国际教育学院问问吧
0571—87164712
-
William Tsang
- 初級會員

- 文章: 7
- 註冊時間: 週五 1月 2日, 2009年 2:17 pm
Re: 09年報考美術類的學生都報考那些學校
15 person only for Chinese painting....My God~!
How about oil painting?
Actually, I'm not scare with Prof. test.
But open exam for university....
ha~! I need to run hardy.
How about oil painting?
Actually, I'm not scare with Prof. test.
But open exam for university....
-
sim
- 美術專家

- 文章: 722
- 註冊時間: 週五 7月 6日, 2007年 10:21 pm
Re: 09年報考美術類的學生都報考那些學校
国美招收港澳台侨在专业考试只是比内地低五分
去年大多数考国美的人都是差几分才过线
所以报那间的人会较少
油画.我想会更少吧
油画要求的分数都会较高
去年大多数考国美的人都是差几分才过线
所以报那间的人会较少
油画.我想会更少吧
油画要求的分数都会较高
-
William Tsang
- 初級會員

- 文章: 7
- 註冊時間: 週五 1月 2日, 2009年 2:17 pm
Re: 09年報考美術類的學生都報考那些學校
Yes, you are right. But I will go there on Feb for applicate. I think its fine to pick a hard copy on site.sim 寫:William Tsang 寫:Thank YouBut I'm Hong Kong citizen....
http://gjxy.caa.edu.cn/html/2009lxs.html
And I doesn't find the link for:
<<中国美术学院华侨、港、澳地区及台湾省学生入学申请表>>
你打电话去他们国际教育学院问问吧
0571—87164712
-
William Tsang
- 初級會員

- 文章: 7
- 註冊時間: 週五 1月 2日, 2009年 2:17 pm
Re: 09年報考美術類的學生都報考那些學校
Lucky~!wrongfun 寫:绘画(油画) 40人
招生簡章
-
wrongfun
- 中級會員

- 文章: 40
- 註冊時間: 週二 1月 20日, 2009年 11:06 am
Re: 09年報考美術類的學生都報考那些學校
Sim,sim 寫:国美招收港澳台侨在专业考试只是比内地低五分
去年大多数考国美的人都是差几分才过线
所以报那间的人会较少
油画.我想会更少吧
油画要求的分数都会较高
那天美呢?我在考慮天美。容易進嗎?為什麼好像沒什麼學生報天美的...
-
sim
- 美術專家

- 文章: 722
- 註冊時間: 週五 7月 6日, 2007年 10:21 pm
Re: 09年報考美術類的學生都報考那些學校
wrongfun 寫:Sim,sim 寫:国美招收港澳台侨在专业考试只是比内地低五分
去年大多数考国美的人都是差几分才过线
所以报那间的人会较少
油画.我想会更少吧
油画要求的分数都会较高
那天美呢?我在考慮天美。容易進嗎?為什麼好像沒什麼學生報天美的...
天津是寄作品过去的
大多数同学都是报川美广美央美这一类~
目前为止没有报天津的上留学社
so..也不知道容不容易进
但按道理的话
应该不难
-
wrongfun
- 中級會員

- 文章: 40
- 註冊時間: 週二 1月 20日, 2009年 11:06 am
